*All pricing is in Canadian Dollars
Alpine Quilted Trapper
|ALPINE QUILTED TRAPPER||22" - 22.87"||22.87" - 23.87"|
We design our hats to fit almost anyone’s head comfortably.
To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above the eyebrows and ears. Measure the length of string on a ruler and compare to the size ranges listed in the hat description—there’s your size! Many, but not all, of our hats feature an adjustable sizing system. When you receive your hat, loosen or tighten the adjustable sizing system (if available) as necessary for your custom fit. Wearing the hat slightly above eyebrows and ears will allow clear front and peripheral vision.
- PrimaLoft® insulation with Cross Core™ technology
- 100% recycled main fabric
- 100% recycled fleece liner
- Windproof fabric
- 2" crushable brim
- Quilted earflaps can be worn up or down
- Reflective details
- Crushable design is travel friendly
- PFC-free durable water repellent finish
- Adjustable sizing
- UPF 50+ sun rating
- Weight: 4 ounces / 113 grams
Washing and care instructions:Hand wash cold, do not bleach, line dry, do not iron, do not dry clean.