*All pricing is in Canadian Dollars
Bug-Free Cruiser Net Hat
|BUG-FREE CRUISER NET HAT|
|22" - 22¾"||22½" - 24"|
We design our hats to fit almost anyone’s head comfortably.
To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above the eyebrows and ears. Measure the length of string on a ruler and compare to the size ranges listed in the hat description—there’s your size! Many, but not all, of our hats feature an adjustable sizing system. When you receive your hat, loosen or tighten the adjustable sizing system (if available) as necessary for your custom fit. Wearing the hat slightly above eyebrows and ears will allow clear front and peripheral vision.
- UPF 50+ sun rating (mesh not rated)
- 2¾" front brim and 3½" back brim
- Bug net stows in crown and untucks for full head and neck protection
- Strategic crown ventilation
- Floats in water
- Wicking sweatband
- PFC-free durable water repellent finish
- Removable chinstrap
- Internal adjustable sizing
- bluesign® certified main body fabric
- Packing: Packs flat, do not fold or crease brim
- Weight: 4.4 oz / 124.8 g
Washing and care instructions: Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.
Packing Instructions: Packs flat, do not fold or crease brim