Charter Escape Hat
|CHARTER ESCAPE HAT|
|20¾" - 23¼"||21¾" - 24"|
We design our hats to fit almost anyone’s head comfortably.
To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above the eyebrows and ears. Measure the length of string on a ruler and compare to the size ranges listed in the hat description—there’s your size! Many, but not all, of our hats feature an adjustable sizing system. When you receive your hat, loosen or tighten the adjustable sizing system (if available) as necessary for your custom fit. Wearing the hat slightly above eyebrows and ears will allow clear front and peripheral vision.
- UPF 50+ sun rating (includes mesh)
- 2¾" front brim, 2" sides, and 2¾" back
- UPF 50+ crown ventilation
- Sunglass Lock™ keeps glasses in place
- Dark underbrim reduces glare
- Floats in water
- Hidden crown pocket
- Wicking sweatband
- Adjustable chinstrap
- bluesign® certified main fabric
- Water and stain resistant
- Weight: 3.8 ounces/107.7 grams
Washing and care instructions: Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.
Packing Instructions: Packs flat, do not fold or crease brim