*All pricing is in Canadian Dollars
Sun Guide Cap
|Sun Guide Cap||21.5-23.5"||22.5-24.5"|
|NOTE: 98% of adults fit easily in our 2 sizes. To measure your head, circle the crown of your head with a string or dental floss (above eyebrows and ears.) Use a ruler to measure the string and compare to the above chart. Upon receiving your hat, loosen or tighten the sizing tape for a custom fit. Fit the hat slightly above eyebrows and ears to allow front and peripheral vision. Crown fabric should remain loose.|
Choose Colour: Olive
The ultimate high tech solution for your UV protection, our Sun Guide Cap is the ‘multi tool’ of the hat world! Extreme conditions require extreme solutions, and the Sun Guide’s wide folding brim, removable cape, and multiple ‘FloThru’ vent panels will keep you comfortable under seriously challenging conditions. Our Sun Guide configures for up to six “ways to wear” as shown on our useful hang tag. Cap and cape separate and pack easily! This UV protective ‘tool’ will never let you down!
Wear it on your head. Stick it in your pocket. The amazing, space-saving folding brim engineered for life by the seat of your pants.
Hot heads rejoice! Finally it's OK to flip your lid again. Our Convertible Ventilation flaps allow you to easily go from full coverage to fantastic air-flow. Breeze easy, friends.
- 8" extra wide x 3 1/4" long folding 'clamshell' brim
- UPF 50+ certified breathable sun fabric (mesh not rated)
- 'Convertible' flip up crown panels
- Detachable 9 1/2" neck/face cape with 'FloThru venting'
- Super lightweight microfiber fabric construction
- Rear sizing band for custom fit
- Water repellent / Stain resistant
- Packs for travel
- Ponytail friendly
- Lightweight: 3.3 ounces - cape included
- Sizes: Men and Women's M, L (see hat sizing chart)
- Designed in USA / Imported
- Patent Pending
Care and Content
Fabric content: Body: 100% polyester
Washing and care instructions: Hand wash cold with mild soap. Line dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
Packing Instructions: Packs flat for travel.